MoneyEdge Financial Program THE MONEYEDGE A Harvard Business School study (source: SmartMoney 2001) that tracked American's who worked for 40 years from age 25 to 65, statistically shows where they will end up financially when they turn 65....54% will end up dependent36% still need to work 5% didn't make it, they were deceased 4% were financially OK (with at least $1 million in assets) 1% were wealthy (with at least $5 million in assets)An interesting commonality was found with the 5% who ended up financially OK or Wealthy: they all had 3 things that the other 95% didn't have. So....why do 95% of the American population fail when it comes to their finances?No financial education (financially illiterate)No written financial game planNo access to a financial coach OUR VALUE PROPOSITION Freedom For Living will help you solve all 3 of the above stumbling blocks, and we will do it complimentary! We focus on a consultative approach to financial planning rather than the industry transactional sales approach. Our approach is Needs-based planning, which provides clients the capability to align their money and life with their values and goals. Needs-based planning is a long-term relationship of mutual respect where the result is a happier and more loyal client and a more prosperous and emotionally gratifying business for the financial professional. We have found this philosophy is not only the most ethical and client-centered method for building high-trust client relationships, but also spurs our clients to follow through with achieving their goals. A center piece of this philosophy is our proprietary financial analysis software, the MoneyEdge®. This needs analysis software helps us develop financial strategies for our clients. The program examines your personal financial position, identifies your retirement and other goals, and helps us to work with you to develop and implement your personalized financial strategy.The MoneyEdge is....Easy To Understand: Unlike many industry financial programs, MoneyEdge creates simple, understandable reports. The program offers a simple step-by-step approach to help accomplish your goals.Comprehensive: MoneyEdge presents a comprehensive “snapshot” of your finances: net worth, retirement, college, savings, income, taxes, insurance, and a Disappearing Debt report to help in the elimination of debt.All In One Place: Your can go to one place to see all your finances, now and in previous years. Tracking progress is made easy."What If" Scenarios: You can check out the effects of retiring earlier, living longer, changing inflation, changing rates of return; you change a figure, hit “go” and the new numbers are instantly displayed.Interactive: As our client, you can make adjustments to your plan at any time. You can access your plan over the web, from your home, office, or anywhere you have internet access.Confidential: The MoneyEdge is on a secure, password protected site.To get more information about how the MoneyEdge* program may help you, simply fill out our Information Request Form and we will be happy to work with you to develop a complimentary, personalized MoneyEdge*.* The following disclosures are applicable for the reports generated by the MoneyEdge:MoneyEdge is not an accounting system. It also is not a financial plan. We suggest you consult your attorney, accountant or tax adviser for information concerning your particular situation.The reports enclosed within are from information you provided to your adviser or what you inputted into the system. Projections are based on commonly accepted rates of return used in the industry and vary from a 0% rate of return to a maximum of 12% rate of return.The results contained within may vary with each use and over time.The reports generated do not determine, select, or contain any specific securities other than what your financial representative may recommend on the Action Plan report. Any recommendation naming a specific investment must be preceded or accompanied by a current prospectus. The prospectus contains detailed information about the investments, including charges, expenses, investment objectives and operating policies, so please read it carefully before you invest any money.IMPORTANT: The projections or other information generated by the MoneyEdge regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. Schedule A Meeting Test Your Investment Knowledge! How much do you know about investing? Take our quiz and find out instantly. First Name Last Name Email Address Thank you! Oops!